Tuesday, February 24, 2009

And The Award Goes To...

ME!! I was blessed today to recieve not one but two awards from my blogger friend ((& IRL friend:>)) Anna! She was very kind to think of me and to share theses awards with me, and Yeah my first awards!!

The first award she gave me was the "Friends" Award.



"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

The second is "The Honest Scrap Award".



Honest Scrap award:

A) First list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!

B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.



10 things about me:

1) I have zero tolerance for people who would rather talk about you than to you!

2) I hate cleaning my house but love when it is all done.

3) I also hate my boobs Anna! Or shall I say ..the lack there of.. lol. I want an augmentation!

4) I don't have many friends but I love the ones I got!!

5) I love Disney movies.

6) I have been with the same man for more than one-third of my life!!!

7) I was a teenage Mom.

8) I think Bruce Willis is one of the best actors EVER!!

9) I have recently become a "Wii-aholic"!!

10) I couldn't imagine what my life would be like without all my of my children!! {{probably not nearly as noisy :>}}

Now, I pass both of these awards to...

Johnina - Bottles, Barbies & Boys
Searcher - Patchwork
Lorna - Pesky Moderate Republican
Jo - A Majority Of Two
Mrs. G - Not Quite A Supermom
Sara - My Sippy Cup Runneth Over
D - Poetic License

1 comment:

Austin leave your sister alone, Girls quit screaming, I'm trying to talk here...Anyways, you were saying...